Love is in the air this Valentine’s Day, and what better way to spend the holiday than cruisin’ the romantic streets of Downtown Boulder. We’ve put together a guide for celebrating Cupid’s holiday with a little something for everyone. So make those reservations now! Call the babysitter, call your friends, and we’ll see you downtown!
Table for Two
Saturday, February 12th
- The Romantic Valentine’s Date: Get in the mood by visiting the ‘Red Show’ at Art + Soul Fine Art and Jewelry followed by a four course Valentine’s themed dinner and delicious cocktails at the Happy Noodle House and Bitter Bar.
- The Something New Valentine’s Date: Reserve your table for two for the Boulder Blind Cafe Valentine’s Dinner at the beautiful Hotel Boulderado. Enjoy a poetry performance by Rick Hammond while exploring a delicious meal prepared by a local Chef… all in the dark! After dinner, head to The Cup and grab a warm drink to finish your V-Day off right.
- The Classy Valentine’s Date: Grab your date and head to the Mezzanine in the Hotel Boulderado for a pre-dinner cocktail and live music by the Laurie Dameron Trio. After listening to some tunes, head to over to the Black Cat Farm to Table Bistro in time for your dinner reservation where you’ll enjoy a meal so good, you’ll still be talking about it next Valentine’s Day.
Sunday, February 13th
- The Sunday Valentine’s Date: Start your evening off with a little hand holding and ice skating at the One Boulder Plaza Ice Rink. Then, head over to the secret location of Simple Spoon Kitchens, Valen-dine for a cause. Enjoy a five course meal and wine pairings prepared by Chef Casey Easton of Simple Spoon. All proceeds from the event will be donated to First Descents.
Monday, February 14th
- The Laid Back Valentine’s Date: Treat your sweetheart to one of three dinner specials and margs at the Rio Grande, followed by a night cap and a little live music at the St. Julien.
- Super-Fun Valentine’s Date: If you and your special someone enjoy craft beer… this is for you. Make your reservations now for the 6th Annual Beer Lovers’ Dinner at The West End Tavern and enjoy exclusive Avery Brewing selections paired with a special menu by Chef Chris Blackwood. Be sure to make time for a trip to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory to snag some goodies for some take home dessert.
- Hipster Valentine’s Date: Enjoy poetry readings, or read some of your own at the Laughing Goat Coffeehouse followed by martinis and a Valentine’s Party at Johnny’s Cigar Bar.