Did You Know – Boulder Businesses
- Hurdle’s Jewelry on the Pearl Street Mall located at 1402 Pearl St. has been a family owned and operated business since 1947.
- The Celestial Seasonings Tea Shop – with a huge selection of discounted teas, gifts, collectibles, and treats – is open daily at 4600 Sleepytime Drive in Gunbarrel.
- McGuckin Hardware, which opened in 1955, employs an average of 250 green-vested employees on its 60,000 square foot sales floor and has become a Boulder tourist attraction.
- Did you know that Twenty Ninth Street contributed approximately $6 Million dollars in Sales Tax Revenue to the City of Boulder in 2009.
- Boulder shoppers can save time and gas by visiting Boulder’s own Apple Store, Bath & Body Works, Ann Taylor Loft, Borders, Macy’s, BC Surf & Sport, Sephora, and Victoria’s Secret at Twenty Ninth Street rather than driving to Flatiron Crossing.
- Downtown Boulder, you can choose from hundreds of unique art creations and support local artists by shopping at ArtMart (1222 Pearl) and Boulder Arts and Crafts (1421 Pearl).
- Many national brands like Fresh Produce, Wallaroo Hat Company, Silk, Mix1, and Izze have their roots in Boulder.
- According to results of the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index released in February 2010, Boulder is one of the happiest and healthiest cities in the nation. Boulder ranked #1 in overall well-being and work experience, and ranked near the top of the list in healthy behaviors, physical health, and access to basic needs for a healthy life.
- You can check out an ultra-modern high performance electric Tesla Roadster at the new Tesla Gallery at 915 Pearl Street in downtown Boulder who are also Boulder Chamber members.
- At Boulder’s Best Organics, you can buy (and ship) decorative gift boxes filled with organic and eco-friendly Boulder-grown brands for all your gift giving needs.
Copyright © 2011 - Buy into Boulder - All Rights Reserved.